Chateau Blanc proudly offers a kosher-compliant facility, where guests can expect the highest caliber food and services, prepared under the strictest adherence to hygiene and quality. We are certified by International Kosher Mehadrin (IKM), a highly respected kosher certification agency with over 25 years of service in the field.
Exclusive to Chateau Blanc, we are the only facility of its kind in Cuba. We serve a variety of fish, vegetable, pasta and dairy meal options, with meat options coming soon. Our kitchens are outfitted with separate refrigeration, sinks, ovens, dishware and utensils to ensure compliance with the highest standards of food preparation. Our chefs are well-acquainted with the strict dietary laws of kashrus, allowing us to create a memorable Cuban dining experience under strict kosher preparation.
International Kosher Mehadrin (IKM) will certify all “strictly kosher” resident guest groups traveling to Havana – UPON REQUEST – at our facility. For more information on IKM, please visit their website at http://www.ikmehadrin.com/
1. A “strictly kosher” stay will always be supervised by a Mashgiach designated by IKM. This service requires a minimum of ten (10) guests.
2. For smaller groups and individual guests, we provide a “non-supervised” Kosher compliant facility where you can rely on our staff’s knowledge of Kosher food preparation, selection of approved ingredients and the strictest adherence to kashrut laws and food sanitation.
For non-resident kosher guests (Guests staying at hotels, casas particulares or other facilities) Chateau Blanc offers the following catering options:
1. Kosher Meals service at our facility – Guests can eat Kosher meals at our facility
2. Kosher Catering service – Kosher meals prepared in our facility and delivered to your location
3. Kosher Events Catering – Kosher meals and/or buffet service prepared in our facility
For kosher guests or groups who wish to bring their own food or ingredients, we provide separate refrigeration and disposable dishware and cutlery. Our kitchen appliances are available for guest use and our kitchen staff will provide any requested assistance. We respectfully ask that all guests adhere to kosher laws when bringing in their own food preparation items.